1. Preheat oven to 200C. Wash pumpkin and remove skin. Cut into roughly 3cm pieces. Spray with oil spray and dust with cumin, salt & pepper to taste.
2. Place pumpkin on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 30-35 minutes or almost until cooked & browned.
Add pine nuts at one end and cook for 5 -8 minutes or until they have started to brown.
3. Remove pumpkin and pine nuts from oven and allow to cool. Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
4. Wash and cut green capsicum into tiny strips. Quickly stir fry strips in a bit of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Chop bocconcini into fours.
5. Distribute lettuce between four bowls, add capsicum, pumpkin, bocconcini & pine nuts. Drizzle over dressing.